Horrible service since switching to Enhanced Network

Highlighted
Accomplice

Horrible service since switching to Enhanced Network

I just switched to the new enhanced network plan about 4 days ago and got the new SIM card and had it activated. My data is very slow and is constantly showing No Service! When I look at the coverage for my area it shows as “Best” coverage but it sure is the “Worst!” Please help or I gotta go somewhere else! This is ridiculous to pay more and getting less!!
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. Please, verify the device has at least 15% storage space available.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes I have over 70 percent available storage.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Me too. I bought a new phone on boost up payments to get the enhanced network so my phone would work where i work but its the worst service ever. I cannot use my phone more than 1/2 the time and every time i email or chat they just tell me they know about the problems or tell me to reset my phone which i cant do because i only get errors when trying to do so. its so frustrating. I am switching in August if they do not get their crap straightened out. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @MSchweikert80. Thank you for stopping by. We hate that your experience with Boost hasn't been so great. We'd like the chance to make things better. Can you please send us a PM?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".