Horrible Data super slow

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Horrible Data super slow

I pay 60$ a month for service and the past three months have been crap.. I'm already looking into switching back to AT&T because at least with the money you pay for your service is always good... I'm very disappointed I pay so much to only get 3g data speeds all month...
Agent

Hi, @Turnerdenver728. We apologize for this experience. We have replied to your previous post, can you please take a look? 

Zip: 85716 Sylo 4 $50 plan Customer for 1 month

My wife and I switched to Boost Mobile to get the Stylo 4 deal we came from Metro by T-Mobile paying about $20 more a month with Metro. My service with Boost thus far has been absolutely horrible I barely at best get one or two bars of LTE but most time it's stuck at 3-g I regret switching now :-(
Agent

Hey there,@Blacci_Capone! Really sorry to hear this feedback. Would you mind sending us a private message so we can look further into this?  You can also confirm your location to be more accurate.Thanks. 

Enthusiast

I also have weak signal. Max download speeds of .22Mbps at home 1.13Mbps at work. Usually 1 or 2 bars.
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Mrrobledo05. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.