Horrible Data super slow

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Horrible Data super slow

It's been so slow for me that is almost no existent. Probably time to switch to something that works.

Accomplice

having the same issue !
Agent

Hey there, @Amelia_s We're deeply sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and full address where this occurs. In order to send a PM, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Groupie

So how do we fix this issue of super slow service. I’m in the los angles area and I have unlimited data and it’s slow as hell
Agent

We're sorry to hear that, @Jay19ad1 Please send us a private message as well. We'll do our very best to help! 

Groupie

Hello my entire family plan is not getting service I have two kids in college I can’t talk or text unless on WiFi! Please help!
Groupie

Hello can you help
Agent

Hey there, @Lena! Thanks for contacting us. If you are still having issues, please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and full address where this occurs. In order to send a PM, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Groupie

How do you send a private message?
Agent

Hey there, @Thoughtz! In order to do so, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you!