Horrible Data super slow

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Horrible Data super slow

You're very welcome. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.

Agree my service use to be good till about 2 months ago. And now I keep getting a network connection issue on and off. Missing important calls and time trying to fix the issue. If it keeps going I'm going to look for another provider.

Agree my service use to be good till about 2 months ago. And now I keep getting a network connection issue on and off. Missing important calls and time trying to fix the issue. If it keeps going I'm going to look for another provider.
Agent

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, @Kiki0110! We definitely want to look into this for you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone? Are you getting any error message when trying to use the service?

Accomplice

Yea i contacted them and same responce tower "enhancements"
Accomplice

Unreliable network im at the library right now and data dropped and have to use WI-FI here since my data is super slow at library
Agent

Hi there Est3ban. So sorry for all the inconveniences. But we are experiencing an outage in the area at the moment. Victor21

Accomplice

How about this area im at a friends
101 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802
Accomplice

Im stuck with boost because my Galaxy S8 is network locked until June 19 for some reason it has to be acctive for a year to switch.
WHAT A BIG CATCH THEY USE ON ALL OF US...
Agent

That area is clear. How many signal bars do you have?