Horrible Data super slow

Accomplice

Re: Horrible Data super slow

Ok sir but first tell me 1 method that i could do to get service back to my phone. Wifi hotspot wont work and internet wo t work. Youtube app would take an hour to watch a 15 min video...... Ive called boost mobile almost every week since February.... I doubt you can do anything about the phone service that over 50 reps couldn't. Everyone i know who has boostmobile is unhappy with your service and after seeing this thread of some one every day having the same problem i can tell its your company. You fail to provide solid information and falsely advertise your data and hotspot information. Not to mention coverage.
Agent

Understood. We need to review the account, and we can't request account information in public. Please let us know if you have any questions, or if we can be of further assistance.

Accomplice

Agreed
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Corriefristoe. Thanks for reaching out regarding your concern. We'd like to investigate. Please, send us your number, PIN and address in a private Message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25