Horrible Data super slow

Accomplice

Horrible Data super slow

isn't it sad i have came 5 or 6 times here this year just to complain about slow or no service? i honestly think boost mobile is the compnay with the poorest network and service now. i have 2 bars of lte at most and i cant even send a message because of how bad my service is... dialing ##72786# did nothing yes ive had my phone for like a year but the phone is perfectly fine , have never fallen into water or anything like that... can i get help or should i consider switching providers?
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: Horrible Data super slow

Hi there, luisG. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Please, send us a private message with your address to check the coverage.  

Highlighted
Accomplice

This keeps happening to me too for 2 months. I have an on-going thread and still haven't been able to find a solution.

I keep getting told to do the same stuff and reach a dead-end where I am told to completely factory reset my device. The fact is this issue is not with my device because my entire household that uses Boost Mobile has this issue nearly every night including people here on the forum. 

They refuse to give me compensation because they cannot see an outage on their end.

Accomplice

i wrote to you but no response ???
Agent

Hello, luisG! I'm sorry for this hassle. I will be happy to assist you. Send me a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Accomplice

still havn't been helped and its been 2 days ...
Accomplice

I think boost cant handle service for the amount of people it has. Ive been fighting with boost about hotspot or internet period. They told me it was my phone and i had to get a new phone. And when i did and nothibg changed they said its because the towers are out. They fixed the towers months later and still the same problem. Boost sucks now ive had them for 10 years and never had problems until the last year
Accomplice

Look at your phone settings and i think under General (for LG android phones) there is about phone button. And after u hit that theres a button that says Network. LG told me the signal that i was getting was because of a tower in the area not able to send out a strong enough signal. LG boost mobile department even said it was the towers but the Technical department says they cant find anything so there is nothing they can do!!
Accomplice

They tell me to wait 3 days every 3 days for the last 6 months. make the switch to A BETTER PHONE COMPANY. Boost doesnt give a 💩
Agent

Hey, BoostMobileSuxx! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?