Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Horrible Data super slow

Go to solution
Accomplice

Horrible Data super slow

For the past couple weeks my data has been running slower than 3g speed and i have it set to LTE/CDMA. I payed my phone service on February 13, 2018 and still slower than ever i keep chatting with an agent and keep getting same response tower enhancements in my area. I doubt it takes almost a month for that to be done.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good morning, Est3ban! Please accept our sincere apologies for this issue, and sorry for the late reply!

To better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number, PIN code, and your complete home address. We'll then verify if there's any network issue nearby.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47

Good morning, Est3ban! Please accept our sincere apologies for this issue, and sorry for the late reply!

To better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number, PIN code, and your complete home address. We'll then verify if there's any network issue nearby.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

View solution in original post

Accomplice

You're not alone, the data speeds have been very sluggish on my end, in multiple different locations too

I have had the same problem for over a month...when I called customer service I got a whopping $10 credit for over a month of less than 1mbps speeds!! i pay $50 a month for unlimited 4g lte and no joke my fastest speed has been 0.75mbps download with a ping of 653ms...thats not even 2g its like what am I paying for?! $10 credit is a joke and the issue isnt even fixed! Updated the tower info and the profile and customer service told me they now have to send it to a tower team
Agent

Hi there techbassist22. I am sorry you are experiencing some data issues there. Let us take a look at your area coverage area. Can you please send me a Private Message with your Zip code and cross street?

Accomplice

How on a desktop tether and flushdns
Agent

Hello @MobileHertz, how can we assist you?

Accomplice

Waiting around I guess I have a question so what does gaming add on do cuz eq2 will eat up 8 go fast enougj
Agent

The gaming add ons is do play games through a Boost zone application these are web base games.

Accomplice

OK tabitha