Horrible Data super slow

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Horrible Data super slow

For the past couple weeks my data has been running slower than 3g speed and i have it set to LTE/CDMA. I payed my phone service on February 13, 2018 and still slower than ever i keep chatting with an agent and keep getting same response tower enhancements in my area. I doubt it takes almost a month for that to be done.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Horrible Data super slow

Good morning, Est3ban! Please accept our sincere apologies for this issue, and sorry for the late reply!

To better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number, PIN code, and your complete home address. We'll then verify if there's any network issue nearby.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

47 REPLIES 47

Good morning, Est3ban! Please accept our sincere apologies for this issue, and sorry for the late reply!

To better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number, PIN code, and your complete home address. We'll then verify if there's any network issue nearby.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

You're not alone, the data speeds have been very sluggish on my end, in multiple different locations too

I have had the same problem for over a month...when I called customer service I got a whopping $10 credit for over a month of less than 1mbps speeds!! i pay $50 a month for unlimited 4g lte and no joke my fastest speed has been 0.75mbps download with a ping of 653ms...thats not even 2g its like what am I paying for?! $10 credit is a joke and the issue isnt even fixed! Updated the tower info and the profile and customer service told me they now have to send it to a tower team
Agent

Hi there techbassist22. I am sorry you are experiencing some data issues there. Let us take a look at your area coverage area. Can you please send me a Private Message with your Zip code and cross street?

Accomplice

How on a desktop tether and flushdns
Agent

Hello @MobileHertz, how can we assist you?

Accomplice

Waiting around I guess I have a question so what does gaming add on do cuz eq2 will eat up 8 go fast enougj
Agent

The gaming add ons is do play games through a Boost zone application these are web base games.

Accomplice

OK tabitha