Holland mi 49424 EXTREME SLOW DATA

Groupie

Holland mi 49424 EXTREME SLOW DATA

Sw Michigan extremely slow data. Live in hollland, commute to Grand Rapids for work. Data is incredibly slow. New iPhone 8. Talked to boost tech support. Talked to boost store employees. You can only reset the phone so many times. Resetting the phone is not the issue. Wife has a real cell phone plan with sprint. We can turn off the WiFi and run speed test side by side. She gets 40 mb downloads, my boost mobile gets .34mb. (Yes. That is a decimal point before the 34) barley streams pandora. If using pandora you can’t do anything else.

Anyone else in south West Michigan with data issues? Done all the tech support steps, # codes, boost reset/refresh from their end.
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Holland mi 49424 EXTREME SLOW DATA

Hey there, @Jrodriquez70! Thanks for contacting us. We will do our very best to help. Just to confirm, could you please let us know your nearest cross street address and zip code? Also, which plan do you have?

Groupie

Dewy drive and sunrise ave. 49424. $50 unlimited data (not sure what you guys call it, plan name seems to change every time I log in to boost account)
Groupie

Slow/poor data while at work in Grand Rapids. Front ave NW/6th st NW 49504

(I did just turn off WiFi to try add this post. Wouldn’t load page, had to re enable WiFi)
Agent

We understand your concern, @Jrodriguez70! We could verify that there's an issue affecting your service. We're working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.