Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

I get the same thing but with my whole service cant play any games like clash royale or, play online on my pc using my hotspot. constant 400 ping with jitters of 80. I used to get like 50 ping with speeds in the high 20s down 3 up now getting around 16 down 1 up. This is all chnages when its late at right or early in the morning which is when its actually usable. 

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, dbzdanman. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

sent pm 

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I was told they were going to have someone come check the tower near me and to wait 48 hours for a reply.

I was also told to completely reset my phone (back up my data and factory reset the phone entirely). 

Not sure what the answer is but I hope this can get figured out soon.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It has been 48 hours. Can I get an update? My service just went out again like clockwork.

Highlighted

Hey there, Mikee! We already have another conversation pending. We have answered you via private message. Please verify your inbox.

Highlighted
Accomplice

1 hour and 24 minutes till my service goes out and Boost cannot tell me why but still want me to pay my bill.

Highlighted
Accomplice

About 1 hour and 10 minutes till my service goes out all night and no one can tell me why. 

I pay my bill every month and yet the last 30 days I have not been able to use my service properly. I need compensation or I am switching to Sprint by the end of the month. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Everyones service in my household is non-functioning once again, at the exact same time every single night. I really feel like I deserve some compensation at this point. Their is a problem and it isn't my device.