High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

Go to solution
Agent

Re: High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

Hi there, cplatz. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Would you be so kind to send us a private message with your address to check the coverage? 

Accomplice

Sorry, I do not talk in private with you guys anymore because other people deserve to see what is said.

Secondly, I do not give you guys my info anymore because you always come back with the same answer... "Their is no reported outage so you can't get compensation.". Unless you need my info to give me compensation PLEASE do not ask for it anymore.

The point is the service I, other members of my household and paying customers on these forums  is being disrupted almost every night. 

We deserve compensation.

Agent

Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location? 

Accomplice

PLEASE read my post before replying the same thing every time. This is not helpful to us.
Highlighted
Groupie

@jalopez81 wrote:

Hi there, cplatz. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Would you be so kind to send us a private message with your address to check the coverage? 

This just goes to show how screwed up your customer service is. I did not request help. I was giving information to the community. I already left boost on friday and went to Verizon prepaid. I not only got 16 gig of data vs boosts 2.5 I am only paying 5.00 more. I have incredible coverage and actually have fast data throughput. Goodby Boost Mobile, It is a sad parting you guys used to be very good and I recommended you to all my friends. not anymore.

Accomplice

Still having this issue after all this time. Insane amount of professionalism going on here.