High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

I have been told multiple times their is NO outage while everyone in my household cannot use their data. People on this forum are having the same issue and being told their is no outage. 

PLEASE stop asking for my info, you have it already in my previous messages from the past month and a half. How can I get compensation for this?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same time every night my household has lost its service for the past month. You cannot tell me it is all our devices acting up at the exact same time.

This is disgusting abuse of your customers. I need compensation. I am fed up with making a post every night to be ignored.

I won't give you any more info, you have it all. Please help me and give me my compensation.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Mikee We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? We need to verify, if this may be an issue in the area.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I think this confirms you don't actually read my posts you just recite the same stuff over and over till your customers stop asking for help. This is pathetic.

I deserve compensation.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Still no service.

Still no compensation.

Still no solution.

Do NOT ask me for my zip code, address or pin. I have given it all numerous times with no help afterward, enough is enough. If you ask me for any of these things I will assume you are not going to help me.

Highlighted

Hey there, Mikee! We will continue to assist you in private. Please verify your inbox. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

We have escalated this issue several times and exhausted all troubleshooting steps available and haven't found any network issues affecting the services in this area. The only conclusion is that this is happening due to network congestion during a specific time of the day.

This is the only response I am getting out of the Support team now. My entire household gets screwed over at the same time every night and they can't do anything about it. Waste of $60.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Bumping this thread so people can see what I have went through as a Boost customer. 

Compensation is owed.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Another night without service and another BUMP to this thread.

When will we get our compensation?

Groupie

I bet they have high data usage on your local area towers and boost is 2nd tier sprint network. So we get shifted behind regular sprint customers. You more than likely will not get a better connection and are getting the runaround. This is probably my last month with boost after being with them almost 10 years. I have seen my data and phone service degrade while my friends on sprint are not having issues..