High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

Service is once again almost non-existent for me and everyone in my household. I pay my bill every month and for the past month my service has barely worked. Why can't I get compensation for this?

Accomplice

Another night where no one in my household can use their service. Why can't we get compensated for this? 

Constantly repeated to do the troubleshooting steps I have already done.

I've been told their is no problem in my area, no outages so I can't be compensated.

I've been told their is outages.

I've been told the towers are being upgraded and the network traffic is slowing people down.

If this isn't resolved soon I have no option but to change to a service that will work VS one that will take my money and not work.

Accomplice

Data service has slowed to a crawl for my household. Again. This time it happened around 2AM, before it was happening around 10PM. 

Any idea yet what is going on with everyones service?

Accomplice

Another night without my service...

No one in my household has hit a data limit (none of us are even close and are separate plans) yet our service is slowed all at the exact same time.

How many more days is it going to take till people can use the service they are paying for?

Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @Mikee.  Can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Accomplice

I sent you the message. I have been through this though and am always told their is no issue. Their is one because it happens almost every night to multiple people.

Agent

We received your private message. Thanks! 

Accomplice

Yet again I have been told to reset my device and when I explain how that wouldn't work I am left without a reply.

THE ISSUE IS NOT WITH MY ENTIRE HOUSEHOLDS DEVICES OR THE DEVICES OF MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. COMPLETELY FACTORY RESETTING OUR DEVICES WILL DO NOTHING. IT IS YOUR ISSUE BOOST. COMPENSATE YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS FOR THE SERVICE THEY CANNOT USE.

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, Mikee! We will continue to assist you via private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Still no service.

Still no compensation.

Still no solution.

Where do I go from here? Should I find another provider? Can I get some compensation because I have no other option?