High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: High latency Hotspot + Losing Connection

It has been nearly an hour since I gave a reply and was not replied back to. Can someone please help me? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just tried using another member of my households phone data and hotspot neither of which work. Same phone and same provider. I was told their is no issue in my area in terms of outages. What is going on and how can I get some help with this?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey @Mikee! We apologize for the delay. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Still having issues and unreliable service. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am once again not able to use my hotspot or applications on my phone. This seems to happen around the same time every day.

I was told to back up my data and completely wipe my phone, I am not doing this.

Two phones using Boost Mobile service in my household cannot use their data even when we are told their is no outage. Why?

This problem rises up at clockwork almost every single day and we cannot do anything about it yet are required to pay our bill. Why?

Their is clearly a problem with the service considering how often people come here with the same issue. It isn't us. Whoever is in charge of these forums needs to get someone here that can help us out.

@Victor21 

@Nosh_CxUx 

@JohnJ7 

@jalopez81 

@JamieB 

@Joy1713 

@Fonsy82 

@EdmundM 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Going into my 3rd week now of not being able to use my service. Someone please help me. I have replied to everyone and have yet to get this issue resolved.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Mikee. Thanks for contacting us. We received your private message. We'll continue to assisting you in private. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I was told their was and wasn't an outage all within the span of 5 minutes by different people.

Someone is lying and I am paying my bill for a service that isn't working. Someone please make this right.
Agent

We're sorry for the bad experience. We'll continue to assist you through Private Message. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Except ive received no assistance in a PM. Why am I being treated like this??? I pay my bill please help me.