Haven't been able to call, receive calls, text, or use data at all since last Wednesday

Highlighted
Groupie

Haven't been able to call, receive calls, text, or use data at all since last Wednesday

I have been a customer for at least 4 years, and this is the first time this has ever happened. I was at work trying to text my roommate something important and i could not send a text for 5 hours. Kept giving me error 34 for hours then will miraculously work. I also have an elderly mother who counts on me to answer my phone if she needs me. If she gets hurt and can't contact me I will be livid.

I just switched to the unlimited plan last month. This is ridiculous.

I live and work in the area codes 66061 and 66062. I use an LG X charge.

Please help me get this fixed, or I will go elsewhere for phone service.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, juharvey! We definitely want to look into this for you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets where this occurs?

Highlighted
Groupie

Its all over Olathe. It will pop back on randomly, usually when I'm busy. Strang line rd and 127th st, and my qork doesn't really have a street name, but it near Old 56 highway and K7.
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for the information @juharvey. Have you tried to update the network on your phone?

Groupie

What do you mean?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! To update the network, please go to: Settings> System updates> update PRL, then update Profile. If this does not work, please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.