HORRIBLE SERVICE

HORRIBLE SERVICE

This is a HORRIBLE SERVICE. Calls drop continually, NEVER GET ANY SERVICE, DON'T RECEIVE PHONE CALLS, I COULD GO ON AND ON. I will be going back to my previous service, and will NOT leave them again. I warn anyone to NOT GET THIS PHONE SERVICE 🤦🏾‍♀️
4 REPLIES 4
Accomplice

Re: HORRIBLE SERVICE

Sorry you've had such a bad experience. I've had Boost for about 4 years now and Virgin Mobile before that. Both run off of the Sprint Network and overall coverage has only improved. That being said, it is completely dependant on the coverage in your specific area, outages or tower maintenance. Have you checked the coverage map or talked to customer service? There are also a few things you can check or try on your phone to ensure you're getting the best possible reception. Dealing with agents can be totally hit and miss, but if it is due to an issue on their end they will work on resolving the problem and/or issuing you a credit. Be persistent! I'm just another customer but I'm happy to help if there's anything I can do. Best of luck!
Agent

Hey there, Kim39! That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Please send a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address so we can check what's going on. 

I agree this service is the worst. Unlimited means unlimited i always have issues with service first chance i get im going back to my old carrier. When you need it the internet is slow it took me 10 mins to logon and post this message. Customer lost...
Agent

We're concerned about your feedback. Please give us the opportunity to turn your experience into a positive one.