Getting 1 bar when I would get 4 lte

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Getting 1 bar when I would get 4 lte

So my service still consistantly drops and is slow. We added a line to our plan but theres no discount for that phone?? Existing customers get no type of loyality benefit for sticking with Boost??? That doesnt seem appealing at all. My month of the worst service ive ever had will end in 3 days... With no date of service restoration or benefeits.... I will be forced to find a new service after 9 years.... I am very very disappointed to say the least.
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Bre8681. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Accomplice

Id love Help... But ur company doesnt bother with long time customers like me.
Agent

We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

My phone only gets 1 bar lte inside and 3-4 lte outside. I just moved from Oregon to California. How am I supposed to fix this? I pay $67 for unlimited yet I can't use my phone inside and it's sloooooow outside too. What is the solution to this? My phone is a Moto.

Hey there, Sabrinamalone25! Please send me a private message with your current address, phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".