Getting 1 bar when I would get 4 lte

Go to solution
Accomplice

Getting 1 bar when I would get 4 lte

As the title says, I’m getting one bar in my area when I would usually get up to a full 4 bars, been acting up like this since Tuesday, have had this happen before, last time there was a problem with the tower, called today and was told everything was fine from their end. Paying 100 dollars for a network that doesn’t work at my house. Just want to know if this is going to be permanent so I can ask for a refund of my money since I just payed for this months service, last week. Been kept on getting told that someone will call me when they find a problem that was a week ago when I called.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Getting 1 bar when I would get 4 lte

Farmersville

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, JackintheB1. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? 

Accomplice

Farmersville

View solution in original post

Agent

Thanks for the information. What type of phone do you have? Is your phone showing LTE or 3G at the top? 

Accomplice

I have an iPhone 6 when I go home I get 1 bar of lte that will shuffle from that and 3 bars 1x, I’ve called and we’ve troubleshooted my phone, updated the service settings, reset the service settings
Agent

Really sorry to hear that. Let's take a closer look. Can you please send us a private message?

Accomplice

My internet STILL just drops off completely. Its been like this 2 weeks now... With no rewards for being existing customers like price cuts on phones or switching plans... Im not seeing being with Boost as much of a reward. After 9 years I think its time for me and my family to switch...
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the nearest street and zip code where this occurs so we can investigate. 

Accomplice

Fleming ave. 46806
Agent

Thanks for that information. An outage was recently closed in that area. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.