GIve me one reason as to why I should stay with you as a customer

Groupie

GIve me one reason as to why I should stay with you as a customer

I have an unlimited family plan that uses barely any data. Hell, two of the phones barely use talk much less data. I put that plan on auto pay and shell out over a hundred USD to you each month. I've purchased multiple iphones from you, including one that I bought a few days ago. I've lived with the fact that I pretty much NEVER have an LTE signal, despite your nonsense coverage maps. And when I do, it's hardly qualified as LTE. Whatever. I need phones to make phone calls and I have ridiculously good internet in my home. 

Today, I had to walk over an hour to my home. Because I collab commuted to the office and stayed late. Couldn't call the wife because all of our phones are not working. My phone at one point said it couldn't authenticate my phone, and said welcome to Verizon wireless. Then it proceeded to tell me to dial 611 which took me to Blue Wireless. NO CLUE who these people are. Blue Wireless seems to be in Scranton PA. Rude as all hell and if they reported to me, I'd **bleep** can them in a hot minute.... Can't use your outage detector, the site is garbage. Your knowledge base has screen shots of the service status page, that don't even match what it looks like. I ended up chatting with Sprint (who I THOUGHT you used) magically they took a few zip codes and my phone number and confirmed issues on their network with a 24 hour mean time to repair. I'd like to point out that while putzing around with this crap trying to find out if my account was screwed up (it isn't you took my money just fine) I'm in dress shoes and a full work attire walking my ass through some less than desirable areas with my godammned cell phone in my hand the whole time. 

Find this site, have to click on some pictures of bridges or some nonsense that doesn't even stop bots that were created in the last decade. Then register another account ,(yay more spam I'm sure) so at this point, I'd like to know who I can PM > give my details to > find you just what bloody network I'm ACTUALLY on and what you plan to do to address this issue and keep my business. My net promoter score right about now is a -10. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: GIve me one reason as to why I should stay with you as a customer

Hey there @kenc Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Change services.

They will continue to ask you to speak to them in private where they will tell you its congestion or upgrades for 5G. Your service will never work properly, stop giving them money.
Highlighted
Groupie

T-Mobile merged with them. Boost prepaid is getting sold off to Dish. About time to swallow my pride and go back to ATT. At least my LTE was better than 2mpbs