Extremely SLOW DATA for months!!

Groupie

Re: Extremely SLOW DATA for months!!

I've had the same problem, for months, and i hardly get coverage anywhere. It's getting to the point where i think I'm gonna switch carriers also. Everywhere i go, except at work, it says 3g. Can't Google anything without Wi-Fi because it says I'm offline with the unlimited package. This is ridiculous.

Well, that’s no fun Aprilbush1. We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Can you send me a private message with the details so we can work through this?

Enthusiast

welcome to the club mine does the same thing and its been close to a month complaining gets you no where the only thing they offered me was a 4 dollar credit headquarters wont help you either basically got screwed out of 60 dollars i think others should start switching and put this company out of business because they clearly deserve it

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @sean2020. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.

Accomplice

I just paid my bill, and my speed hasn't changed at all. There is no difference for me between the beginning of my plan month, and the end where I'm de-prioritized. It's usually not even worth coming to this forum, because I have to sit here and just hope that the page loads. I've had Boost for over 5 years, and it just gets slower and slower every month since early last year. What am I paying for unlimited 4g for, when I'm lucky to get consistent 3g speeds? It's everywhere, too. Even where I have better signal. Seems like Boost doesn't have the bandwidth to support the customers. We can help solve that issue by going to other carriers.

Agent

Hello,  LeviS! We are concerned about your message and we'll be happy to help you. You may have done this before, but we need to double check. Have you tried turning the phone off and back on after you paid your bill?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've restarted my phone multiple times, sometimes it seems to help a little bit, but only for a few minutes.

Agent

Thanks for responding. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address so that we can take a closer look. 

Groupie

Im been having the same exact problem for the past 4 or 5 months I've called I've reset the network connection and nothing my bill is due tomorrow and im just done with boost always had a good connection before and im just tired of wasting my money its time to switch me and my family to a different carrier all four of us have this problem
Agent

Hello, Mstiner1980! That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this.

Can you send us a private with your phone number, PIN and address to assist you with this?