EXTREMELY slow data

Groupie

EXTREMELY slow data

My mobile data coverage was fine until I recently upgraded to unlimited data and now it's laughably slow.  I spoke to an agent who had me try several troubleshooting steps.  Per the agent's request, I changed my network mode to "LTE/3G/2G" and was told to slow data was due to maintenance on a tower nearby.  By reading similar comments, this explanation seems to be quite common.  I need my data plan to be faster.  My whole point of switching to this unlimited plan was so I could use my phone as a hotspot when needed. which I have been unable to do.

Please correct this slow data issue.  If it cannot be corrected, I would need to be refunded for this billing cycle and change my plan back to what it was before.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: EXTREMELY slow data

Hello esawyer. I would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Accomplice

Unfortunately you won't be able to get your money back and your service will never work again. I have been fighting this battle for 2 months and I am still without service every night at the same time.

No compensation and no help. They give you excuse after excuse about why it is happening but none of them seem to be the case.
Accomplice

I am having the same problem. My phoneis alligator brand new. I haven't even had it for two weeks yet.
Agent

Hey there @Mscamy2. We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

This happens from Tremainsville Rd and toward south Toledo, Ohio

Do you have a zip code?

Accomplice

43613 to 43615
Agent

Thanks for the info. I need to get a closer look at this to better assist you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.