Accomplice

Done with boost

I've tried. I really have.

I replaced the phone.
Replaced the SIM card.
##72786#
PRL
Factory reset.

I've been calling boost customer care for 4 months already. We're going into may in 10-11 days.

You've guys pulled it off. Conned and crooked your way into my money and time.

I always get the same excuse; it's my phone and the towers are fine and we should have no problems.

At this point I don't care anymore. Next paycheck I'm switching to ATT.

FOUR months of constant complaining and all I get is agents that either don't know what they're doing, or don't care.

Four months telling you people I have data issues with full 5bars of signal. Great reception yet no data services.

I even had two agents tell me they could send a SIM to my P.O. Box address. Which I HAD to insult these people to get them to put on a supervisor just to confirm that boost DOES NOT SHIP THE SIM TO A POBOX.

Why did I have to do that? Of course I was never gonna get the damned sim card. I was LIED to, straight up.

Why? Why can't boost Mobile just... Stop lying and get a service engineer on to the tower? Various people in town with boost have the same, slow and crappy data services.

Congratulations on thieving 4 months worth of money from me. I didn't receive the data services I paid for, I basically just gave you guys over 200$

Keep it up, you guys are amazing crooks and really good at conning people.

I'll be sure to spread all I can to put your reputation down a hole.

I am completely disgusted by your company.

Thanks for nothing

Dueces!
6 REPLIES 6
Accomplice

Re: Done with boost

My s8 is useless since the update to Pie os. I spent half a day on the phone with boost trying the same things over and over... I finally called Samsung and they, after an hour of conversation admitted there was a bug in the update rollout to boost and sprint which caused data signal loss. Why did they continue to roll it out??? Samsung rep told me to live with it till a patch is released.... Or buy a new phone... Terrible customer service from both companies

Agent

We understand your frustration, Greybeard, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We don’t manufacture any Device that you use with our Services, including the Devices we provide. That means we aren’t responsible for any defects, acts, omissions, or other problems with your Device. Check with your manufacturer to determine whether there are any warranties on your Device. Device performance may vary based on Device specifications (for example, a Device’s software, memory, and storage), and Device performance may impact access to our Services.

Accomplice

It was not a device problem... It was software update that u released without proper testing... I was lucky... Mine was only junk for 2 weeks... It appears the patch u released today has solved the problem
Agent

Understood. We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Enthusiast

I'm literally going through the same exact situation. Glad to see i'm not alone in this. This is literally the only company ive had where the sim card is locked. theyre trying to say its apples fault. I havent had a phone in almost 2 weeks now

Accomplice

They actually had the audacity to tell me to go to Best Buy Gurus to see if they could fix my problem... Best Buy said it is a known problem in the new build.... They fixed it after 2 weeks but they knew about the problem for months