Done with Boost Mobile!

Enthusiast

Done with Boost Mobile!

Boost Mobile/Dish Network

I've been a huge supporter for over 10 years and after paying $70 a month for nonexistent service for the last two weeks. I've called Customer Service/Tech Service several times for the last two weeks and those times they couldn't tell me the truth about the network coverage, and before the BM Social Care Agents pops in with their two cents. Save it! I've done the countless uodates and factory resets. It's not my phone but your poor network towers and coverage. One of the Customer Service Agents admitted that Boost Mobile is upgrading their towers that will take 24-48 hours and service will be restored. Well that was two weeks ago!

What's going on Boost Mobile? My monthly service ends on July 13th. I didn't spend $553 for a phone and $70 a month to use Wifi. Why am I and others not getting services for what we paid for? I've made a decision not to renew my service on July 13th and I'm taking the Galaxy S10 Phone that I bought from Boost Mobile site and I will switch my service to Verizon. I know others will join me because this is unacceptable...

W~
56 REPLIES 56
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @BrusLeeRoy43. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message to do some investigating. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Agent

@BrusLeeRoy43 Please, send us a private message to further assist you. We want to help. 

Groupie

I completely agree with you! My service since Dish took over Boost is so bad I can barely use my phone in my own home and each time I call they want me to update my PRL etc...hey guess what I used to be a District Manager for Boost Mobile and updating that over and over again does not change the fact that Dish does not have the same tower access and agreements that Sprint did plain and simple. Not to mention that they changed my family plan with out my consent and said oops we cannot put you back on the plan you were on it is no longer available...so I am now paying more for less? That is convenient. I have had NUMEROUS customers that I used to help when I worked for Boost that have reached out to me asking what other company I would recommend because they are leaving Boost after many many years of service with them due to the lack of customer service or response when they call, and I cannot say that I blame them. I am a creature of habit and have been reluctant to change providers for that reason as a prior employee felt some type of loyalty to Boost but after the way I was spoke to last night not any more. I have had this service for 6 years and I will be changing and encouraging all the people that I got to switch over to Boost to follow my lead. Nothing of substance has been offered to long term customers but lower quality service at a higher rate and not even so much as a new rate for more data. They have no value for the people that have been around a long time. Quite sad this used to be a good service provider and they used to have great customer service..but now they have lost it on all levels. Sad to see a company I valued and thought of so highly to fall so low truly heart breaking. I will be going with Metro PCS they are backed by TMobile (Sprint) towers that is where our quality service went it will cost a little more but at least we will have better cells service.....I am tired of paying more for less. If they do not value me then I certainly no longer value them 

Groupie

It is no longer Sprint backed it is Dish that is why the quality of cell service has dropped they should just be honest with you. 

I've been with Boost Mobile for about 8-10 years now and the service period has become so terrible. After your data usage is gone it runs extremely extremely slow and it take forever for anything to pull up. I'm extremely disappointed because I was using this company as my business phone. I will guarantee I will not ever recommend anyone to this company because it will leave your disappointed in the long run. I understand using up your data will make things slow, but absolutely nothing will pull up and I know for a fact it should not be that way! Boost Mobile has declined within a matter of months and it's upsetting knowing I've been paying for this service! 

Groupie

Hello I prepaid my service on 5/28/20 and it was for the due date 6/25/20. Then decided to transfer my service to another cell provider on June 25th so the payment should have been refunded but never was. How can I get my $130 back??
Agent

Hi there, @Ariv0511. Did you request a refund before porting your number?

Groupie

I requested a refund but was told to dispute with my bank. My bank said to dispute with boost
Agent

If the port has been completed were unable to submit any refund. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Groupie
Groupie

LOL, but NOT really funny, every friggin day I could be the personal advertisement for "can you hear me now",  since more than half the time if I'm not standing in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time, twisting my body into some kind of pretzel, I can never have a full conversation on the network. If I hadn't purchased a new phone from them back in August, I'd ditch in a New York minute. I'm pretty sure I have to keep it on the network for a while and can't take it elsewhere. But as soon as I can, bye, bye......