Done with Boost Mobile!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Done with Boost Mobile!

Boost Mobile/Dish Network

I've been a huge supporter for over 10 years and after paying $70 a month for nonexistent service for the last two weeks. I've called Customer Service/Tech Service several times for the last two weeks and those times they couldn't tell me the truth about the network coverage, and before the BM Social Care Agents pops in with their two cents. Save it! I've done the countless uodates and factory resets. It's not my phone but your poor network towers and coverage. One of the Customer Service Agents admitted that Boost Mobile is upgrading their towers that will take 24-48 hours and service will be restored. Well that was two weeks ago!

What's going on Boost Mobile? My monthly service ends on July 13th. I didn't spend $553 for a phone and $70 a month to use Wifi. Why am I and others not getting services for what we paid for? I've made a decision not to renew my service on July 13th and I'm taking the Galaxy S10 Phone that I bought from Boost Mobile site and I will switch my service to Verizon. I know others will join me because this is unacceptable...

W~
41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Accomplice

Will they let you switch before the year under contract clause
Highlighted
Groupie

I know what you mean. I’ve been with these people for four or five years and I pay the $50 a month plan. When I’d run out of the supposedly “high speed” data, I’d still have fast service. Now it’s as slow as a slug. I can’t even watch YouTube videos without it buffering every ten seconds. I can’t stand this service. So this is how they treat their loyal customers?
This is what I found out about a plan I’m on.
“For customers on unlimited plans on or after July 18, 2020, or customers who choose to upgrade their handsets or activate new lines of service on or after July 1, 2020, and are on unlimited data plans, that use more than 35GB of data during a single billing cycle, Boost reserves the right to reduce the speed available to a customer down to 2G speeds for the remainder of that billing cycle.“
I’ve never upgraded my handset recently or activated any new lines. So why am I being penalized?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Same. I have no where to do my homework now and i will be falling behind in class due to this. I cannot afford home internet because i lost my job and its causing so much more issues.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Dont waste your time. These agents are no help at all. Thry will try to get you to add 1gb for 5$ more its not worth your money. Especially durring a pandemic. Shame on you boost mobile you are now lower than dirt you are not worth what we pay you. 2g is not a working network especially in the mountains sooooooo ya'll are looking for a massive money hemorrhage. Thak you boost because now i will fail my online classes. Thank you so much you sacks of dirt. Right now even an obama phone has better connection. I'll say it again. Sacks of dirt! Dish network too!
Highlighted
Accomplice

I had another great day of flawless Boost service.

Thanks Boost!

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm done with the crappie Boost Mobile. I knew when Dish bought Boost the service would go to ***** The government should have asked boost customers before forcing the sale of boost with the tmobile Sprint merger. Better off using a couple of cans and a string to talk.
Highlighted
Accomplice

is there any way to contact boost mobile public relations department?

Highlighted

Hi, rancidfoot!  I'm so sorry we let you down. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

Highlighted
Accomplice

ya i dont know how tho

Highlighted
Groupie

have you all noticed that all of our same problems happened when T-Mobile bought Sprint?? this is when my usability of my phone went to crap. Now Dish network owns Boost?  boost and sprint are going to be or already on tmobile towers. The new boost enhanced network is just switching over to the tmobile towers. After I switched to the enhanced network my phone is no longer usable in my house. I had to buy a cell signal boost for $400.00 to be able to use my phone. I thing Boost needs to pay me for the signal boost that I had to buy to be able to use my phone.. The booster works on any network so I sure it will work great with any other carrier I choose to use besides Boost..