Done with Boost Mobile!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Done with Boost Mobile!

Boost Mobile/Dish Network

I've been a huge supporter for over 10 years and after paying $70 a month for nonexistent service for the last two weeks. I've called Customer Service/Tech Service several times for the last two weeks and those times they couldn't tell me the truth about the network coverage, and before the BM Social Care Agents pops in with their two cents. Save it! I've done the countless uodates and factory resets. It's not my phone but your poor network towers and coverage. One of the Customer Service Agents admitted that Boost Mobile is upgrading their towers that will take 24-48 hours and service will be restored. Well that was two weeks ago!

What's going on Boost Mobile? My monthly service ends on July 13th. I didn't spend $553 for a phone and $70 a month to use Wifi. Why am I and others not getting services for what we paid for? I've made a decision not to renew my service on July 13th and I'm taking the Galaxy S10 Phone that I bought from Boost Mobile site and I will switch my service to Verizon. I know others will join me because this is unacceptable...

W~
49 REPLIES 49
Highlighted
Agent

We're truly sorry to hear that you feel that way. Please send us a private message with your current address to verify the service in your area @ZoneDaiatlas.

Highlighted
Promoter

Right there with you man. My service here has been absolutely un-usable and I have been lied to by the very Agents here who are suppose to help us. Every time I get on the phone with someone they hang up on me after troubleshooting doesn't work. I cannot get compensation.

This service is unacceptable for the amount of money they are charging us. Every single part of the internet that is discussing Boost Mobile has nothing but bad things to say right now. I need compensation or I am moving providers.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

We are in Mississippi, Myself along with my household and two other families households spread over the town. We have all lost service. So it is not just a matter of our device. We all have different phones and experiencing the same problem.

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @mandi8082. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message to better assist you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Looks like im not the only one. About a year ago i had great service with Boost. Now its non existent. Without Wi-Fi forget doing anything. I can be in the middle of the city and only have 1 maybe 2 bars, while anyone else thru a different carrier has full service. I live in the middle of town and typically only get 1 bar. At this point I'm unsure what I'm even paying for. I will not be renewing my service through boost next month and instead taking my money to another provider that actually works.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, amberlavine. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How Do i do that?
Highlighted
Agent

We couldn't understand your request, mandi8082. Can you please clarify?

Highlighted
Groupie

Same. Constantly in and out of service but mostly out. I haven't got what I pay for in a long time from Boost. Will definitely be switching services