Domestic Roaming Doesnt Really Work.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Domestic Roaming Doesnt Really Work.

Went hiking with my fam, Discovered I was roaming on Verizon, thought cool Boost has my back If I get hurt lets see if it works, answer No it doesnt, connected to verizon SID 532 no problem, call my wife on AT&T i get, welcome to verizon wireless, your phone cant be authenticated and your roaming, let me transfer you to an external operater where you can complete your call with a credit card, calling card, or a prepaid pin, transfers me, welcome to the american roaming network, to make a call using a purchased pin press1 to purchase a pin press 2, pins will cost $20 for less than 60minutes, Ummm but i have 50minutes included in my plan. Moral of the story dont trust your ability to call out or get calls while roaming, also if you manage to grab a sprint signal and call 611 to report the issue do not scrtn aka ##72786# your phone, reactivtion will fail over and over on 0 bars(-108dbm~-115dbm) 1x800 -120 is no service, the support rep will probably be laughing hard at you for doing it, i knew better and still did it..
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Groupie

My phone is in roaming and when I turn roaming off it says I have no service.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Kylao. So sorry about the trouble! Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.