Data

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Data

I have been a boost customer since 2000. I have never had the problems with my internet on any phone I've had since my start of service, that I am having now. I have 4 bars but nothing loads. Not webpage not games not YouTube, nothing except the MyBoost application. I had the unlimited plan now that's been changed to a 30 dollar plan that I understand restricts my internet once I use the 3gigs you give me but what the hell being "restricted during busy hours " is different than " your data is non- existant all day everyday" what will you do to fix this?? Seriously I've never even thought of moving to another company until now.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Data

Hello, @ImConfused2. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

How do I do a private message?
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.