Data speeds 400kbps MAX

Highlighted
Accomplice

Data speeds 400kbps MAX

I have called boost, reset the network settings with the ##number#, walked into a store (to be told to buy wifi, no less), and even factory reset my phone. Only for things to get worse. I have been using fast.com to document my data speeds and they have never gone over 400kbps, unless I connect to wifi. I don't always have access to wifi, and pay 50 dollars a month for unlimited 4g data and expect to get at least 3g speeds. This is ridiculous. I've tried sending in a ticket to boost using the my boost app, 3 separate times, on 3 separate days and have gotten no response. I have tried everything I know to do. I've switched from automatic to LTE/CDMA for temporary improvement. Since factory resetting my phone, I constantly have an exclamation point next to my service bars, and can't access the internet at all. I either have no access, or speeds literally ranging from 1.7 (!!!!) kbps to 400 kbps.
I have loved boost for the 3 years I've had it. I love that I can receive calls and texts for 60 days after my last payment. I just in October bought a preowned Galaxy S8+. And up until now I have never had a complaint. I am literally pulling my hair out and will be switching as soon as this bill cycle is up (Feb 9) if this is not fixed. I refuse to pay for a service I am not getting. I'm seriously disappointed and this will change my tendency to refer people to boost mobile as this is appalling.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have also tried updating the PRL and profile. It only makes data slower. I've tried turning my phone off and manually back on. I've tried restarting it. I constantly have to turn airplane mode on then off, and data off then on, just to be able to use the internet at all.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Cheyp. We are sorry about the issues you're having with your service. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Accomplice

6th Ave S x I-95 33461
Highlighted

Thanks, Cheyp! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So I sent a private message to you, have heard nothing back. I sent in three separate tickets through my boost app and heard nothing back. My internet speeds have not been improved, I still have to constantly toggle data and airplane mode.

My month is up tomorrow, and I will not be renewing. The trouble I have been through is well worth a refund of my payment for this last month. But of course, no solution or compensation has been offered to me.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! It seems that we haven't received it. To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I wish I could insert photos here so I could show the sent message to the other person. I've sent a message with my personal information now to two separate people.
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. We have replied to your private message.