Data services are faulty again

Accomplice

Data services are faulty again

What a surprise.

4 months boost, 4 months of bad service, horrible customer service and lies, lies, lies.

No data, and what poor data I get is so slow I can't even post a Facebook message sometimes.

I've complained about reception in my area so many times I can't even remember anymore and boost refuses to acknowledge they have a tower issue.

They won't send engineers, who probably are just as mediocre and incompetent as they are.

I'll be switching over to a new carrier and rest assured, I'll be a walking bad promotion for this garbage company.

I regret ever switching over. No solutions, no nothing. Just a crappy 15$ worth of credit from a supervisor after being lied to, by being told that you guys can ship to a P.O. Box address for a new SIM card.

I paid you guys money, you took it and did not provide the 4G LTE as promised.

Utterly disrespectful and bad business.

Worst carrier ever.

I've done everything, from ##72786# to straight up switching the phone AND I had to buy the SIM card personally. How is this fair? What do I have to do to get the service YOU ADVERTISED and IM PAYING FOR?

Even posting this took me a good solid 10 minutes because the data services keep going on and off. Jesus Christ I have all 5 bars of data. Why?
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: Data services are faulty again

Hello, @Mtarzia. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Allow us the chance to assist you. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I'm having the same issues with my service and it has only been since I upgraded to a Samsung galaxy s8. It happens to drop randomly and is guaranteed to drop if I send an SMS message. Is there a solution for this issue yet?
Agent

Hi, Smooch09. Our service does not allow voice and data to be transmitted to one cellular antenna simultaneously. The antenna could be used for a voice call or a data transmission, but not both at the same time. The reason is so we can provide the best service on the signal you need to use.

Accomplice

I fully understand that, but there is no reason my data connection should go unstable because of a text message. I have to restart my phone or put it in airplane mode in order to get it to work again
Agent

Oh, I see! Could you send us the name of your phone?

Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy S8+
Agent

Please follow these steps to reprogram the phone. This will not delete your phone information:

-Go to settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi is OFF and the Mobile data ON.
-Dial ##72786#.
-Phone will clear previous internal programming information and turn off then back on.
-Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays.
- A confirmation message appears after the Hands Free activation is completed
-Checking for "PRL update” message appears.
-The phone will display "Preparing to restart device". The device will reboot.
-The phone will check for firmware update. "No Firmware update is available" will display. Click OK.
-The Home screen will display.

If the issue persists, let us know.

Accomplice

Will this factory reset my phone? Because I recieved the phone from you factory reset
Agent

Yes, but it will not delete your information.