Data deprioritization

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Data deprioritization

I have the unlimited gigs plan. It used to have a disclaimer that after 23 gigs you will be deprioritized. It now just says “during times of network congested”. So does this mean that if I am in area where the network is constrained (even if I only used 1 gb of data), I will have slower speeds????
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hey there, hartmank48! Thank you for reaching us to be able to clarify this for you. It is still the same as before. Though you had it a bit confused. Your service does not stop at the consumption of 23GB it's slows down at that amount if only if you are in a congested area.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hey there, hartmank48! Thank you for reaching us to be able to clarify this for you. It is still the same as before. Though you had it a bit confused. Your service does not stop at the consumption of 23GB it's slows down at that amount if only if you are in a congested area.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Hey my SIM card is lock and I need a Puk code. How can I get that
Highlighted

Hey there, ChemicaJ! We need access to your account to be able to provide you with it. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message click on my user name and select to send a private message.

Highlighted

I need my puk number
Highlighted

Please someone help me
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Adrian2. Thanks for contacting us. Please delete your account information from this public post and send us a private message we can better assist you. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.