Data deprioritization

Go to solution
Accomplice

Data deprioritization

I have the unlimited gigs plan. It used to have a disclaimer that after 23 gigs you will be deprioritized. It now just says “during times of network congested”. So does this mean that if I am in area where the network is constrained (even if I only used 1 gb of data), I will have slower speeds????
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Data deprioritization

Hey there, hartmank48! Thank you for reaching us to be able to clarify this for you. It is still the same as before. Though you had it a bit confused. Your service does not stop at the consumption of 23GB it's slows down at that amount if only if you are in a congested area.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Data deprioritization

Hey there, hartmank48! Thank you for reaching us to be able to clarify this for you. It is still the same as before. Though you had it a bit confused. Your service does not stop at the consumption of 23GB it's slows down at that amount if only if you are in a congested area.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Puk code

Hey my SIM card is lock and I need a Puk code. How can I get that
Highlighted

Re: Puk code

Hey there, ChemicaJ! We need access to your account to be able to provide you with it. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message click on my user name and select to send a private message.

Highlighted

I need my puk number
Highlighted

Please someone help me
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Adrian2. Thanks for contacting us. Please delete your account information from this public post and send us a private message we can better assist you. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.