Data coverage issues

Highlighted
Groupie

Data coverage issues

So, I have decent data usage most places as long as I have at least three bars. For some reason, when I get to my neighborhood I get reduction or sometimes can't load a facebook page or watch youtube.  This problem just started. I've had boost for about 15 years. Living in this neighborhood for about three years. This just started in the last month or so. And when I look on a coverage map, I'm in a "good" zone. Plus I will have 4 bars and nothing will load. Even with LTE showing on reception status. If it drops to three bars forget it. I can't even get a google news page to load. What's going on?

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello everyone! Thanks for being in our Community.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Does this issue happen everywhere or in specific locations only? Also, what type of phone do you have?

Highlighted
Groupie

It only happens where I live. 08611 Lamberton St. and Federal St. I have an LG Dynasty
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for the info, @Wadetech13! We noticed that there was an outage in your area that was fixed just yesterday. We'd like to know which towers your phone is connecting to, can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.