Customer service/ phone service/ data

Go to solution
Highlighted

Customer service/ phone service/ data

I have had Boost service for years. During the past two years i have had issues and have yet to receive any help from customer service. They are never knowledgeable and always either dismiss my calls or transfer me to support for Apple products when i have explained over and over that I’ve been to Apple and there is nothing physically wrong with my phone. I could have no bars and no service and slow data even when on WiFi. I was told to just turn off my cell data and use WiFi. This solves no issues when i am not at home or am somewhere the WiFi is not secure and is overall stupidity if i have the need to make and or receive calls. I have asked countless times for solutions and always hit a brick wall. I live in not only a large city in my state but the state capital at that. I could have just paid my cell bill and still won’t have data. The service is not just bad at home it is horrible everywhere i go. I’ve done all of the technical troubleshooting and still to no avail i have one bar or two or my phone is dropping calls or not receiving calls and messages. Customer service is never any help and i feel it defeats the purpose of sitting on hold for hours on end to get a representative with a nasty attitude or who doesn’t understand English enough to even make sense when “attempting” to “help.” I am tired of the issues with your company and something needs to be done to revamp the whole company it’s services and customer service. I am at my wits end and am currently debating who will be my next service provider if something is not done ASAP.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Hello, DeShauna01. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this further?

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Agent

Hello, DeShauna01. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this further?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello! I want to unblock my iphone 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Ana1967 We'll be more than happy to assist you. As we can see one of our agents is assisting on Private Message, wait for their response.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I spoke with a manager the others l day regarding my account, Continuously dropped calls , internet issues connection etc. I just added reboost of 10.00 , The Superviser stated he was crediting my account 20.00 for the Problems of my services..he connected me to Motorola for device trouble shooting also. My credits have not been added to my account as he said it was being applied before transferring me to Manufacturer Motorola! I'm definitely needing my credit applied to my acct of 20.00 as I was told it was being on my acct and is not. My phone service was off after midnight this morning.. please fix this and apply my credit..I was on hold along time the other day to get this done
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Jennyc79. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have also been experiencing horrible tech support. I am currently feeling defeated. Im starting to think i need to go somewhere else. Tech support wont put me through to one of there supervisors, or wont give theyre name when i ask. Repeatedly hang up on me, put me on hold for rediculously long periods of time or when i do get them to finally say theyll transfer me they then put me on hold and then hang up on me. And even here in the community pages were now in, an agent told me to private message him and just didnt respond when i did. But replied within a couple minutes to my initial comment telling me to msg him privately, so it would look like he was actually helping me but didnt. Why cant i get a supervisor on the phone? This is disgusting. Im about to leave boost mobile after 5 years or so. Im appalled at the seemingly general disregard of customers.
Highlighted
Agent

We've already replied to your private message, @Ken208! Let's continue with the assistance there, that way we can assist you. We just need to know what is your issue and we'll do our very best to help. However, as previously explained, you can only speak with a supervisor by calling our customer service line. 

Highlighted

I am in the same position. I actually have purchased a new sim from a competitor and Boost refuses to unlock my phone so i can’t even use it with the new carrier. They’ve also messaged me saying to speak with them privately but no one ever reaches out.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, DeShauna01. Can you please send us a private message so we can take a closer look?