Customer service/ phone service/ data

Go to solution
Highlighted

Customer service/ phone service/ data

I have had Boost service for years. During the past two years i have had issues and have yet to receive any help from customer service. They are never knowledgeable and always either dismiss my calls or transfer me to support for Apple products when i have explained over and over that I’ve been to Apple and there is nothing physically wrong with my phone. I could have no bars and no service and slow data even when on WiFi. I was told to just turn off my cell data and use WiFi. This solves no issues when i am not at home or am somewhere the WiFi is not secure and is overall stupidity if i have the need to make and or receive calls. I have asked countless times for solutions and always hit a brick wall. I live in not only a large city in my state but the state capital at that. I could have just paid my cell bill and still won’t have data. The service is not just bad at home it is horrible everywhere i go. I’ve done all of the technical troubleshooting and still to no avail i have one bar or two or my phone is dropping calls or not receiving calls and messages. Customer service is never any help and i feel it defeats the purpose of sitting on hold for hours on end to get a representative with a nasty attitude or who doesn’t understand English enough to even make sense when “attempting” to “help.” I am tired of the issues with your company and something needs to be done to revamp the whole company it’s services and customer service. I am at my wits end and am currently debating who will be my next service provider if something is not done ASAP.
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Groupie

I've been going through something similar. I bought an A10e Samsung and I have the $35 plan but the data has been horrible/nonexistent. I haven't been able to send or receive texts. I don't understand why it's doing this.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Jacquelineee. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your message. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My husband and I have been with Boost for a few years and have had all the same problems. I want to switch. Yesterday we,got a text about them adding 20 gig of data and today accounts say suspended. Its a nightmare trying to speak to anyone and when you do nothing ever gets resolved. Boost was a great company years ago but they have slid downhill seriously.
Highlighted
Agent

That's not what we like to here, @RavenCo2! Due to the virus, most of our call center have experienced shortages and closures, which is the reason why it may be difficult for you to get someone on the phone. Either way, we can do our very best to help throughout this channel. Please send us a private message to further discuss this situation. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I just pay my phone bill and my data is running slow how can I fix this ?
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this?