Coverage issues

Highlighted
Accomplice

Coverage issues

Seems as though I'm not the only one having coverage issues.
Have had Boost for 7 years without any issue. Seems like ever since Dish Network bought Boost, things have taken a turn for the worse.
No more 4G and crap 3G. I used to have full bars of LTE at home and around my area, now I'm lucky if I get 3 bars of 3G.
If it weren't for wifi, I wouldn't be able to do much on my phone or the other phones on my family plan.
I've done updates and resets with no results. I'm pissed.
What's up with the network??!!
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @RobJr84. Thanks for stopping by. We sincerely apologize for this experience. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did the ##72786# from the dialer and after the restart I have LTE back, for now. Let's see how long it lasts.
Highlighted

Hello! Thanks for letting us know about this.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well, it lasted 3 weeks. I'm back to being stuck on 3G and the ##72786# didn't work this time.
Highlighted

I'm so sorry we let you down, RobJr84. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I PM you?

EDIT- PM sent