Coverage in Mexico

Highlighted
Groupie

Coverage in Mexico

i paid for unlimited data services in mexico, and my roaming data ran out in two days (on my 3 week vacation) and we were basically stranded for a while. So is there a way for me to actually have data services while on my vacation?
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Coverage in Mexico

Hi there fernando1322. The roaming data is not Unlimited. It would be 1.5GB or 8GB depending on your plan. It seems you could had used it up. Please private message us to verify. Victor21

Groupie

we were told it was unlimited. we are unable to use our phones at all without a wifi connection. again, is there an actual way to use my phone in mexico, without limitations, like i was lead on to believe?
Agent

Unfortunately, there is no unlimited roaming. To verify what roaming plan you have please private message us with your phone number and pin code. You would not be able to use the phone in Mexico if the roaming limit was met. Victor21

Groupie

that's very disappointing. i don't see the point in a limited roaming plan in a different country. what do you expect your costumers to do? this isn't ideal at all. thank you for your time anyway.