Connection Issues LG Stylo

Highlighted
Not applicable

Connection Issues LG Stylo

Problem started sometime after 5:39pm yesterday, as that was the last text message I received, but I am currently experiencing an issue with connectivity. I have all data services (as indicated by the fact I'm putting in this ticket on my phone) but I can't call anyone or receive phone calls, nor can I send or receive text messages. I've tried restarting the phone several times now to no avail, and my payments are current. Any help would be tremendously appreciated!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Connection Issues LG Stylo

Hey there, @blackcoffee13! We're sorry to hear about this situation. Please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code where this occurs, that way we can take a closer look at this matter. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

It's happening everywhere, but I first noticed the problem at  Belk Dr. at zip 29464 (where I work) though it's still happening at my home address at  Meddon Ct 29445. I also can't call while I'm commuting between the two, though I can still access maps and music with Android Auto.
Thanks for looking into this!

Highlighted
Agent

We could not find any known issue in the areas. Can you please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can look further into it?