Cellular Network Issues

Highlighted

Cellular Network Issues

I recently did a device swap and thought everything was fine; calls/texts are working. I thought the internet was working, but NO! My data isn't working at all; I can only use the internet and apps when I'm connected to WiFi; otherwise, I receive this error message: Could not Activate Cellular Data Network: You are not Subscribed to a Cellular Data Service. I've tried to contact Boost, but with the CoVid19, you can't call in unless you want to wait an eternity. I've tried to go through my Boost account and find a chat or something but have been unsuccessful! Very frustrating!

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey maybe you need to try this. ##72786# then press okay or yes. This update your connection to that phone.
Highlighted
Accomplice

If you need to private message me for more help do so. I will check to see what I can find put. No I dont work with them but I do know a few things that maybe able to help you.
Highlighted

Thank you for the suggestion; I tried that, but it said that the number or code I had dialed was incorrect. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Everytime I call they say that they are upgrading the network and it should be done in 48 to 72 hours.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Well if it doesnt work lmk I will do research on anything you guys need. I am stuck on a tent in the woods bored.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I tried using that code and the phone does nothing. I tried data restart and factory restart also.
Highlighted

I did a factory reset as well. That also didn't work. I think when I did the swap something went wrong. I found some things online and tried them but so far, no luck.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Let me see what I can do on line. Bare with me.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay I will see what all I can do I had found a number you could call let me send it to yoy