Cannot swap devices.

Go to solution
Highlighted

Cannot swap devices.

I am being told there is an activation outage. Is this true?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot swap devices.

Hi
Burner1515, how are you? Robot wink
Well their are days that boost mobile system has been down due to many reasons so if you was informed that yesterday 4/1/2017 I'm not surprised but after 30mins 1hrs or 2 everything is back to business lol
If you are still having this issue today you can try calling them at 1-866-402-7366 and have them swap devices for you at no cost. Keep in mind sometimes their is a temporary down for everyone or for certain locations of Boost Mobile.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
5 REPLIES

Hi
Burner1515, how are you? Robot wink
Well their are days that boost mobile system has been down due to many reasons so if you was informed that yesterday 4/1/2017 I'm not surprised but after 30mins 1hrs or 2 everything is back to business lol
If you are still having this issue today you can try calling them at 1-866-402-7366 and have them swap devices for you at no cost. Keep in mind sometimes their is a temporary down for everyone or for certain locations of Boost Mobile.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Thank you for the reply. it seems to be working now but everytime I restart my lg x power it says activating and I have to hit activate now to get it to continue. I tried updating the profile and get authenticatin error. I tried

##72786#

and same result after the activation.  saying authentication error updating profile. Everything seems to be working though otherwise. Really annoying and I cannot clear my phone app data to remove the voice mail icon I constantly have.

Had to call and boost did something on their end to resolve it.

Y

Hello Burner1515
Sorry for the delay

I'm glad you had the issue resolved because every time you turn your device on that's not supposed to do that.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless