Can't send or receive MMS, chat feature comes and goes

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can't send or receive MMS, chat feature comes and goes

Galaxy s8. I'm having to dial ##72786# at least 1x per day, sometimes more, in order to reset my service and send MMS. Have also had issues sending SMS occasionally. Can't download MMS while on wifi, I have to turn it off, download, and then turn wifi back on. Chat messaging is hit or miss...sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't. Have also had issues with not being able to make phone calls and only receiving some of my incoming calls. This is becoming a real issue and I'm sick of it. What's going on?!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Dino3311. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I sent you a PM yesterday and have heard nothing back yet. Have had to reset my phone again several times. Now I'm seeing other people are being made to purchase new SIM cards for "expanded coverage", are you kidding? Since I left tmobile to be on Sprint towers, and am now most likely back on tmobile towers, I'll probably just end up going with another provider. Your new data cap is ridiculous as well. Throttling smart phones to 2g, lol.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.