Can only get 3G no 4G LTE :(

Groupie

Re: Can only get 3G no 4G LTE :(

Same issue, just got this phone today too. According to support Boost has great signal where I am but if that's the case why am I stuck in 3g? I've had this happen on two different devices within the last 3 months. It's so frustrating when Boost keeps saying they have great signal where I am and that there's no reported outages.
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @BigboiTiny. Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Groupie

No error messages. It's an LG Stylo 3. Cross streets are Carole Drive and Keller Road. Zip code 29687
Agent

Thanks for that information. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers in that area. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

i am having the same problem. I have a iphone 6. I am at Tomoka Ave 32174. I have been with Sprint recently and always had LTE. I have factory reset my phone even. I spoke with Boost twice on the phone and went to the local Boost store twice. No one is able to fix it. The last thing they said was call Apple. I have been on ATT, Verizon, Sprint and Metro with this exact phone and always got LTE. Please help. 

Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and SIM card number to further assist you. 

Groupie

I need my iPhone 6 to be fixed to I checked the coverage map area and I’m in a pretty nice spot so I should not be seeing no service or 1x at the top of my data when I should be getting 4g I know about the lowered data’s but still there’s a difference between going to 3g and not getting service at all pls fix
Agent

Hey there, CDamian09! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Accomplice

Hello has anyone got this resolved yet? I just got the service a week ago. And I've been having this same issue as well as my daughter's phone. It's super frustrating especially for the type of job I have. My employees text me all day long with questions. And if I am not in WIFI, I don't receive them. I've called boost tech support multiple times and no one has been able to fix it. I'm very upset about this.

Agent

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this, Russelle. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location?