Can only get 3G no 4G LTE :(

Agent

Re: Can only get 3G no 4G LTE :(

Hi, Mickcity! We apologize for the inconvenience. Definitely want to look into this for you.

Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs? When did this first start? How often does it happen?

Accomplice

Ok that is not explaining to me why my phone is 3G and not 4G
Agent

We understand your concern @Frustrated1. As we didn't find any outages in that area we are asking this information to assist you with the proper troubleshooting. How many signal bars does the phone have? Can you please make sure that the Wi-Fi is off and that Mobile Data is on?  

Accomplice

2 signal bars and yes Wi-Fi is off mobile data is on
Agent

@Frustrated1: Thank you for letting us know. Have you tried these steps?
1. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
2. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. 

Normally boost mobile service in las cruces nm is 4g lte.
I've been with boost as a customer for years and years.

My normally fast lg phone is only getting 3g. I'm actually tech support normally for computers.

After taking all steps that tech support would do...i called boost.

I have a ticket number. They've escalated the problem...I'll get a credit on my account for the time service isn't available..

It's totally abnormal. I can't ever remember this happening in over ten years. Boost service is excellent normally.
The amount of data, the ease of utilizing my service is much better than other companies I've tried.

These things happen. Go to Starbucks and use their Wi-Fi. It should be resolved soon...

For some unknown reason.... recently my phones been either putting me on 3g,1x,or no service on 4g lte data area. It hasn’t been doing that since I got it in November nor near the time it came for when I had to pay my phone bill. I go to the same place everyday and it’s been recently doing this for the past few days. I just wanna know what’s going on and if someone can help me fix this problem such as an agent.
Agent

Hi there, MrperfectGuy. Thanks for contacting us. 

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! Could you send us a private message with your nearest street and Zip code to check the coverage? 

Groupie

Same problem here never have lte anymore updated my service about 20 times now it does nothing I’m getting tired of not being able to use my phone now though and probably just going to switch to straight talk
Agent

Oh no! That's not what we like to hear. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?