Call latency

Accomplice

Call latency

I have noticed that I am constantly talking over someone when I am on the phone. I have even tested this with my home land line and when I speak into my phone it takes a second or two to hear it on the other line. Is there any fix for this? I have good signal (3 bars) and internet speeds are around 40 ping, 20 mbps down, and 3 mbps up. I am located in 18014 cross streets eckerts lane and valley view drive.
See more topics labeled with:
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Call latency

Hi, hartmank48! Let's do some investigating. Is it also happening when you have the call on speaker, or using a headset? Is it happening at specific locations?

Accomplice

It happens when I’m using the headset and when it’s on speaker phone. I have a brand new iPhone 8. It mostly happens near my home. Eckerts lane/valley view drive bath pa
Agent

Understood, hartmank48. Please perform the following steps to reset the network connection, with Wi-Fi and mobile data on: Tap Phone.>Tap Key Pad if necessary.>Enter ##873283# then tap Call.>When Starting Service Update screen appears, tap OK.>When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.>The Radio will reset. • When Boost displays, the iPhone update has completed.

Accomplice

Ok