BoostUp!

Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUp!

A post paid company extended me an offer of credit plus over $100 in account to spend and a new phone They offered a better deal/plan. boost has yet to extend me this "boostup" and I've been with them for over 2 years. I switched to the Daily $3 plan because I will be leaving Boost, post haste, for a better/newer phone and a better company, obviously. After 2 years, I have not been offered a "BoostUp" BUT...obviously I've been paying on time, with this and all other accounts I have or my credit wouldn't be worthy to get a postpaid account and a brand new $500 phone. I am not valued as customer like boost tries to make me believe. The situation sucks because I don't want a new number and I checked and "par for the course" I am unable to take my number.
Raas Clot $6.00 to go on this account with this company.....with no BoostUp....I am boostin away.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear. Our Boost UP program is available for customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments. Daily Plan customers are not eligible. We apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

What a cheesy and lame answer.!!!
I did that.....check my account if you like. Responding as though I have not met the requirements is absurdly laughable and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Boost does nor value me not my business. Corporations are never perfect....it is usually not the fault of the consumer...but see how I am made to seem unworthy....working people are careful with their money. I'll take my business elsewhere. Boost is a joke.
Good riddance.
Highlighted
Groupie

Lame.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Reszzzaah! Thanks for reaching out to us. It saddens us reading your feedback. Although we understand your concerns, we do not have the option to manually make you eligible for the BoostUp program. We believe if you keep paying on time, eventually the system will send you a notification about your eligibility.