Boost sucks

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost sucks

I would like answers. I posted yesterday and didn't get my questions answered. So I'll post again to see if I get answers as to why my service all of a sudden started to suck in November? Why when I speak to an agent they tell me there has been no reports about an outage when I've reported it several times. The store here had reported it and I know of several others that have also reported it. Why is it always somehow my fault or something wrong with my phone instead of your fault?
Now what is wrong with the service
The network service at my house is extremely spotty. But if I drive 1.5mi down the road and connect to a different tower it works fine. At my house calls drop, texts don't send hotspot is so spotty that nextflix will load I can watch about 5 mins of a show then it buffers for a min then I can watch a min then it buffers again then I can watch a short amount then it buffers and over and over. Back in September it all worked great then it just stopped. I'm not dialing ##72786# or updating my profile and prl as I do it daily. It has to be the tower because it's not just my phone. It's anyone with boost that comes into my neighborhood. I live in Fremont, Ohio 43420 cross streets are middle at and Elliot st. Every time I have spoken to an agent they all come to the same conclusion that my phone is the problem but how can that be true if it's EVERY boost phone in my neighborhood. If my parents come over their phones have the same poor quality network I do. So if you could explain how it's my phone's fault and not yours that would be great. Evey agent I've talked to can't get that simple concept through their head that it's not my phone, I'm not factory resetting it, and it's everyone with boost in this neighborhood.
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Enthusiast

They charged me for other people's account for months now and I don't even have a boost phone account or phone!! They keep deleted credit card numbers bcuz they lie n kept my numbers as I was helpiing pay family member bill one time only back in January.... I have been charged every since even after making sure my card numberswere not kept I don't have a phone service with boost.why did they let others keep charging my account or boost did it on their own in a deleted card!! 440 dollars in 6 months!!! I do not pay for strangers phone service.refund please!!!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost is just perpetrating fraud company.and I'm demanding my money back!!! NEVER USED OR HAD YOUR SERVICE SO GIVE MY MONEY BACK THAT YOU STOLE FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT N CAUSED OTHER FEEES N CHARGES BCUZ OF IT SO U CAN PAY ME 100 BUKS FOR THAT ALSO!!! LAWSUITS AND A CALL TO THE POLICE ARE NEXT!!! DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY they have people stealing cards but they do it too so they should go eat **bleep**
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost, you are not a bit sorry for these problems your shady azz creates!! Stop lying!! Thieves!!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have been with boost for about 10 years . But the last couple months , the se r vice sucks bad . The Signal is very weak . I never get more then three bars anywhere I go anymore . It takes forever to load pages . Calls dropped. This never happened until around last november . If these problems are not fixed soon , I will take my family phones to another carrier. Boost used to be great . Now they suck .
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Me again , just to let you know , its not just my phone . Everyone I know with boost mobile has the same complaint!!!!!! Boost mobile susks bad lately , im telling everyone not to go with boost mobile . I used to brag about how good it was . Now I tell everyone to stay clear of boost .
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, John455cid! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

This is exactly my problem, and they won’t fix it!

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Vouttav We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Well you say you will look into it . If i send you a private message. No need for a message , for you to fix your major problems . Don't just say we will look into it . We all know what that means . Nothing will happen , and it will not be addressed . The only reason I have not left boost yet is because I dont like year long contracts . But with Boost Mobil getting as bad as it has . A contract is not so bad I guess . My son left Boost 6 months ago and went to Verizon. He is so happy with coverage now , and now his phone works in grocery stores and other buildings , where Boost does not .
Highlighted
Accomplice

I switched to straight talk about a year ago and love it. It’s no contract like boost but it run on Verizon towers. I’ve never had any problems with them. I even bought an iPhone 11 direct from Apple (straight talk offers the iPhone 11 just not the color I wanted) and it was super easy to activate. The only thing I was unhappy about was I was unable to keep the my number when I initially switched.