Boost sucks

Accomplice

Boost sucks

I would like answers. I posted yesterday and didn't get my questions answered. So I'll post again to see if I get answers as to why my service all of a sudden started to suck in November? Why when I speak to an agent they tell me there has been no reports about an outage when I've reported it several times. The store here had reported it and I know of several others that have also reported it. Why is it always somehow my fault or something wrong with my phone instead of your fault?
Now what is wrong with the service
The network service at my house is extremely spotty. But if I drive 1.5mi down the road and connect to a different tower it works fine. At my house calls drop, texts don't send hotspot is so spotty that nextflix will load I can watch about 5 mins of a show then it buffers for a min then I can watch a min then it buffers again then I can watch a short amount then it buffers and over and over. Back in September it all worked great then it just stopped. I'm not dialing ##72786# or updating my profile and prl as I do it daily. It has to be the tower because it's not just my phone. It's anyone with boost that comes into my neighborhood. I live in Fremont, Ohio 43420 cross streets are middle at and Elliot st. Every time I have spoken to an agent they all come to the same conclusion that my phone is the problem but how can that be true if it's EVERY boost phone in my neighborhood. If my parents come over their phones have the same poor quality network I do. So if you could explain how it's my phone's fault and not yours that would be great. Evey agent I've talked to can't get that simple concept through their head that it's not my phone, I'm not factory resetting it, and it's everyone with boost in this neighborhood.
12 REPLIES 12
Accomplice

Re: Boost sucks

Feel free to go to my profile and look at the pictures. I've done speed tests to show how poor quality the network service is at my house
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Jes_sherman. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Accomplice

I'm sorry but I'm not sending my phone number or pin. Because it's not a problem with the account or my device. I have given my cross streets. According to your coverage map I'm in a great area. But yet a month after activation the service quality dropped dramatically. Not just on my phone or on the other phone on my account but everyone in my area. According to other agents I have spoken with they have said there is no outage in my area but yet I'm sitting here barely able to use the services on my phone I pay for. And honestly if I'm able to figure out that it's most likely the tower based on the fact that when I drove far enough away to connect to a different one my phone works correctly you tech support needs some work and learn to listen to the customer because we're not as stupid as you may think. And yet when I called boost and asked about the tower I was told he was not ALLOWED to answer if the tower needs work or is being worked on. Then last I night I was told by another agent that the department that works on the towers does not communicate with customer support. How is customer support supposed to give customers accurate information? This just creates customers that are angry because we don't ever get an answer to the questions we ask. I'm a pretty calm person but I've had poor quality service ( network and customer) since November. And still my questions aren't answered. Boost as a company makes it hard to be a loyal customer.
Agent

I can understand how frustrating it is to have issues with the service. In order for us to determine if your issue is tower related, we need to have access to the account so we can send a report to our advance technical support department.

Accomplice

You don't need my account information because I'm telling you it's the tower. And I can see the tower from my house. I have given you my cross streets city and zip code. The tower is less then a mile north from there. I'm telling you its not my account because it's everyone in this area. So you can let the advance tech support know that that tower needs work. I'm done with boost telling me it's my phone or account when clearly it's not. You guy aren't listening to customers when we say it's not just us it's everyone. And then still blame us for your poor quality network. I understand boost runs on Sprint towers but it the towers aren't maintained the network quality it going to go to **bleep**. I'm a calm person and dealing with customer service continually telling me that somehow my phone is the problem when I have told them time and time again that its not my phone makes me want to take my phone to the store and just shatter it. So go do you job and report the outage and have the tower fixed.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Nateball. I'm sorry to hear about this experience. I'd love to assist you today. Can you send me a private message so we can take a closer look?

Accomplice

No if you read my replys you would have all the information you need. I've given cross streets, city and zip code, where to tower is located relative to my location, my complaints about the network , why it's not a problem with my phone but with the network coverage (tower).
Agent

I understand that, but I would like to take a closer look into this in order to determine the best way to resolve this issue.

Accomplice

The best way to fix this issue is to listen to the customer (because I've been dealing with this since November). It's the tower so send your tower maintenance out to fixed the god **bleep** tower. How else would you explain that in September the network was great then in November it just stopped **bleep**ing working. We have switched phone to rule out a phone issue. And still the same **bleep**ty network. So do your **bleep** job and get someone to fix the tower.