Boost sucks

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost sucks

I would like answers. I posted yesterday and didn't get my questions answered. So I'll post again to see if I get answers as to why my service all of a sudden started to suck in November? Why when I speak to an agent they tell me there has been no reports about an outage when I've reported it several times. The store here had reported it and I know of several others that have also reported it. Why is it always somehow my fault or something wrong with my phone instead of your fault?
Now what is wrong with the service
The network service at my house is extremely spotty. But if I drive 1.5mi down the road and connect to a different tower it works fine. At my house calls drop, texts don't send hotspot is so spotty that nextflix will load I can watch about 5 mins of a show then it buffers for a min then I can watch a min then it buffers again then I can watch a short amount then it buffers and over and over. Back in September it all worked great then it just stopped. I'm not dialing ##72786# or updating my profile and prl as I do it daily. It has to be the tower because it's not just my phone. It's anyone with boost that comes into my neighborhood. I live in Fremont, Ohio 43420 cross streets are middle at and Elliot st. Every time I have spoken to an agent they all come to the same conclusion that my phone is the problem but how can that be true if it's EVERY boost phone in my neighborhood. If my parents come over their phones have the same poor quality network I do. So if you could explain how it's my phone's fault and not yours that would be great. Evey agent I've talked to can't get that simple concept through their head that it's not my phone, I'm not factory resetting it, and it's everyone with boost in this neighborhood.
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Accomplice

I switched to straight talk about a year ago and love it. It’s no contract like boost but it run on Verizon towers. I’ve never had any problems with them. I even bought an iPhone 11 direct from Apple (straight talk offers the iPhone 11 just not the color I wanted) and it was super easy to activate. The only thing I was unhappy about was I was unable to keep the my number when I initially switched.