Boost sucks

Enthusiast

Re: Boost sucks

They charged me for other people's account for months now and I don't even have a boost phone account or phone!! They keep deleted credit card numbers bcuz they lie n kept my numbers as I was helpiing pay family member bill one time only back in January.... I have been charged every since even after making sure my card numberswere not kept I don't have a phone service with boost.why did they let others keep charging my account or boost did it on their own in a deleted card!! 440 dollars in 6 months!!! I do not pay for strangers phone service.refund please!!!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost is just perpetrating fraud company.and I'm demanding my money back!!! NEVER USED OR HAD YOUR SERVICE SO GIVE MY MONEY BACK THAT YOU STOLE FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT N CAUSED OTHER FEEES N CHARGES BCUZ OF IT SO U CAN PAY ME 100 BUKS FOR THAT ALSO!!! LAWSUITS AND A CALL TO THE POLICE ARE NEXT!!! DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY they have people stealing cards but they do it too so they should go eat **bleep**
Enthusiast

Boost, you are not a bit sorry for these problems your shady azz creates!! Stop lying!! Thieves!!