Boost coverage is garbage.

Highlighted

Boost coverage is garbage.

I have had boost mobile for over 10 years, and there was a time where my reception was great. I would get coverage just about anywhere. Including places that other people did not. Unfortunately those days are long gone. Why is boost mobile's coverage absolute garbage now? At least 10 times a day, my reception will go to 0 bars with an x in it, stay that way for a minute, and then slowly give me reception back, after showing that i am roaming briefly. And that is just when i am visibly looking at my phone. Who knows how often it actually happens. I have a samsung galaxy s9, which is only a few months old, so i know it isnt the phone itself that is absolute garbage.. this is ridiculous. I have to use my phone's gps to get from place to place everyday for work, and most of the time i have a problem even doing that. Luckily i am usually with a coworker that actually has a decent cell phone provider, and he can look up the addresses on his phone. Can anyone tell me why trying to deal with boost's coverage is such a nightmare, or if there is any end in sight to these coverage issues? If it doesn't improve soon, i am going to have to start shopping for a new cell phone provider, because i am sure sick of dealing with this. Does anyone else have this problem?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

I'm so sorry we let you down, Bananamansam238. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.