Boost corporate hq phone number

Highlighted

Boost corporate hq phone number

What is the corporate number because I have tried for months to get my problem resolved and customer service is not any help and also abusive, even the few supervisors I have spoken with. Is this how this company treats retired military?
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Boost corporate hq phone number

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, @Nokkoff. Unfortunately, corporate doesn't have a number you can call them to. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Groupie

Has your issue been resolved?  I'm also going on months without resolve.......Pretty simple to fix but boost is unwilling at every turn

Hey there, jcfremod! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. What is going on with your service?