Boost Mobile is the worst cell company I've had

Enthusiast

Boost Mobile is the worst cell company I've had

Wow. Just wow. Where to begin. For people who don't read long posts but want to know if Boost is a good carrier the short easy answer is no. Not unless you want to pay for data services advertised as 4G LTE only to not be able to use it despite the "agents" saying that your area is covered. I'm livid with this company. My data works 30% of the time despite showing 4g lte at all times. I contact support and they blame my device. I can't stress enough just how terrible this company is. STAY FAR AWAY. Literally any other budget carrier is better.
6 REPLIES 6
Enthusiast

Re: Boost Mobile is the worst cell company I've had

Btw my dbm is -110. That's not 4G LTE. That's false advertisement and the fact that this hasn't been fixed and is a problem for over half of your customers according to the posts on here is reprehensible. Its the kind of stuff that should be illegal.

Don’t you fret, Culak97! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, Culak97! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and current address.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Ive already spoken to multiple agents. Im done speaking to you guys unless its about a refund.

We wont be able to determine unless we can have access to your account. 

Enthusiast

Just a quick update. Time to put this out on a public thread. Today i had an agent who didn't understand what dBm was. He said I'd have to contact LG even though Boost is the cell carrier. These guys NEVER take responsibility for the fact that their data service is as slow as it gets. Today with 3 bars of 4G LTE I sat at -101 dBm. For reference a standard LTE connection is no higher than -75 dBm. They tried to blame my device and refuse to figure out what is wrong with the tower in my area. I'm just hoping people see this and are weary when choosing Boost as your carrier. You get what you pay for and with Boost you get even less. Its time to switch.
Groupie

Ive seen this and as a field tech i understand where your coming from and i too have these data issues im going back to metropcs on my next pay check they told me its an outage in ny area i live in. NYC there isnt only one tower here and i travel alot because of my job throughout the boroughs and it was slow everywhere im done with these folks.