Boost LIES

Highlighted
Groupie

Boost LIES

I have been a customer of boost mobile for quite some time now, always had the low data plan only 35 dollars a month but recently I got a new phone and the guy at the store told me that I should upgrade my plan because of me mentioning how bad the service was and how slow it was all the time. So I upgraded to the 50$ a month plan. At this point i want my money back. Because they tell you the plan is unlimited and that you get unlimited 4gLTE data but that's not the case at all because once you use 35 gb of high speed data they slow your speeds to 2g. I'm sorry but I dont remember that being something that they told me when I got the plan. Now I'm paying more money every month for a service that is just as **bleep**ty. And its ridiculous. This company gets away with scamming people and not giving them all the details. Your better off not even having a phone when the service is thos **bleep**ty, I had to go to a library and get wifi just to post this. But seriously people need to know because boost mobile is a bunch of liars and scammers. Sucking the money out of us and not even giving us the phone service we PAY FOR
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Ninahmarie. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to review this.

Highlighted
Groupie

If I dont receive data that's at least faster than 3g then at this point I'm just gonna switch carriers. There is an abundance of people having the exact same problem as I am. And boost customer service does not help at all they tell you it's your fault because you leave apps open, but up until this month I have never ever had a problem with it. My 35 g data cap was used in 12 days. Which is absolutely absurd considering every month prior to this It took the whole month to use all my data. Its laughable that you advertise a plan with unlimited data to make people pay more money and then dont even give them what they are paying for.